Software Dev ML (M/W/D)
Standort flexibelBerlin, Berlin, DeutschlandConsulting
Who we are:
Centa Mastery Group GmbH is a consulting startup company. We are passionate about implementing ideas for our clients’ users and aim to amaze with the latest methods and technologies in the field of digital transformation. We share our knowledge and are open to new topics that help us make our customers even better. We love projects that bring benefits to the customer.
Our principles in collegial cooperation are transparency, communication, respect, knowledge transfer, innovation, quality, future orientation, and value creation. With this mindset, we also present ourselves to our clients. Diversity is very important to us because we know that it makes us stronger. That's why - regardless of gender, origin, faith and much more - we welcome people in our company who share our principles and views and are happy to challenge them constructively. Always looking ahead, we want to grow and continuously sharpen our portfolio with new colleagues, so that we can continue to be an innovative consulting firm in the future.
- In interdisciplinary teams of consultants and experts, either work remotely (with residency in Germany) or in our Berlin or Hamburg offices.
- Occasional on-site visits to clients in Germany, Europe, and worldwide might be necessary (subject to prior agreement with YOU)
- Share your knowledge with your colleagues through regular Share and Grow Sessions.
- Acquire and develop your skills through education/certifications based on your individual development plan (training, workshops, etc.)
- Help our clients and business partners build and maintain software solutions at various levels of the software stack
- Assume responsibility for the quality of delivered products through use of automated testing and CI/CD processes
What we expect:
- Professional-level English communication skills
- Functional German language skills or willingness to develop them within a reasonable period of time
- Presentation and communication skills, in particular, the ability to explain complex analytical concepts in a comprehensible way to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Residency in Germany or willingness to relocate to Germany
- Training in a STEM field · At least 3 years of experience in software development, preferably working on web or ML projects
- Solid command of a dynamic language, preferably JS or Python
- Experience with Java (or equivalent VM language such as C#)
- Experience interacting with relational DBs using SQL
- Experience with a popular web app framework, in addition to standard libraries
- Experience with commodity protocols such as REST or SOAP
- Experience leveraging popular tooling such as docker, jenkins, and SVC-servers for development work
What we offer:
First and foremost, we want to tackle exciting projects with you, in which you can make our customers "better", but also gain experience for yourself. You will have the opportunity to get involved in the development and orientation of our company as well as work independently on topics and to continuously develop them.
Flexible hours and mobile working are important to us, as is continuous personal development. Company budget is allocated for you to continue your education through courses and certifications, and you can make use of our network to get to know interesting people and work together with them. But of course, everyone has their own needs: combining family and work? attending conferences? sabbaticals? It's best if you tell us what you need!
If you see yourself in this role and want to work with nice and open-minded people (us), then we look forward to receiving your application. Please let us know your salary expectations and preferred starting date. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Getting to know each other personally is very important to us, so we look forward to meeting you (either in person or online).